All Over The Drop
Clove Bud Organic Essential Oil
CLOVE BUD ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Respiratory | Nervous | Structural | Stimulating | Aphrodisiac | Relaxation
Potent, warm and spicy aroma with natural antiseptic soothing properties. Stimulating for the mind and body.
Clove oil is extracted usually by steam distillation from the flower bud of the Eugenia caryophyllata tree, which is native to Indonesia and the Malacca islands. Cloves were popularly used in ancient India and China. It is believed that ancient Chinese medicine used cloves to treat many conditions.
Clove oil can be used to soothe and relieve skin concerns, and can be a benefit to sore, aching joints. It is considered valuable for relieving respiratory problems, and is reputed to be valuable for the digestive system. It is a commonly used in dentistry for its pain-relieving effect. In aromatherapy, this essential oil stimulates the mind and may act as an aphrodisiac. It reduces mental exhaustion and fatigue, and induces sleep in insomniacs. This is a potent oil which should very diluted when used in aromatherapy.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse for reduced mental fatigue and to stimulate the mind. Benefits respiratory system.
- Massage after blending to soothe joints, and to induce sleep.
- Apply well diluted to soothe sore, dry skin., or insect bites.
- Blends well with Basil, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Ylang Ylang.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Clove - Eugenia caryophyllata
PLANT PART: Flower bud
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation
UK DELIVERY WITHIN 4-7 DAYS