All Over The Drop
Rosemary Organic Essential Oil
ROSEMARY ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Nervous | Digestive | Structural | Circulatory | Skin | Memory | Mental Clarity
A rich, warm, woody aroma that is uplifting and revitalising to mood and spirit, combating lethargy, and weariness, enhancing mental clarity, and may even improve memory.
The essential oil of the rosemary herb is steam distilled from the flower tops of the plant. According to the British Pharmacopoeia, the oil distilled from the flowering tops is superior to that obtained from the stem and leaves. Rosemary is one of the oldest known herbs, and has even been found in Egyptian tombs.
Rosemary essential oil has stimulating, warming and soothing properties that can be used in massage to benefit the circulatory system, stiff joints, and aching muscles. This oil is helpful to relieve skin problems, fatigue, digestion, and is used to energise and revive the body, and refresh the mind. Rosemary oil is beneficial for dry and flaky scalps, and is valuable in skin care to regulate excessive oiliness.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse and inhale for mental clarity, improve learning and memory. It also helps clear sinuses and eases tension.
-Massage after blending to ease relax, stimulate, energise and revive body and mind.
- Apply diluted dry, troublesome skin, and scalp. Add to bathwater for a warming soothing effect to stimulate circulation.
- Blends well with Basil, Frankincense, Lavender, Peppermint, Eucalyptus.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. Avoid if you suffer from high blood pressure or epilepsy. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Rosemary - Rosmarinus officinalis
PLANT PART: Flowering Tops
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation
UK DELIVERY WITHIN 4-7 DAYS