All Over The Drop
Tea Tree Organic Essential Oil 10ml
TEA TREE ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Tea Tree Oil has a distinct, camphorous, medicinal aroma with cleansing, protective, rejuvenating properties, for mind and body.
Respiratory | Immune | Skin | Concentration | Endurance | Confidence
Tea tree essential oil is the concentrated liquid compounds steam distilled from the leaves of the tree Melaleuca alternifolia, native to Australia. Australian aborigines are known to have used leaves for medicinal purposes for hundreds of years.
The oil is claimed to have valuable antiseptic and anti-fungal properties due to constituents called terpenoids. Tea tree is a well-known oil for cleaning and protecting the skin, and is popular for use in treating skin problems, infections and for foot care. The spicy, camphorous properties in tea tree oil are said to be useful for relieving congestion, and cold symptoms, and it is believed to soothe aching muscles and joints. When added to bath water it helps control bacteria. The powerful aroma of tea tree oil helps to relieve fatigue, improve concentration and clear the mind. Inspires self-confidence, enhances endurance and inner strength.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse clean the air, and inhale for antiseptic, antibacterial, decongestant properties.
- Massage after blending to soothe aching joints and muscles, to clean and protect the skin.
- Apply diluted to oily skin for cleansing, and to toenails for antifungal qualities.
- Blends well with Eucalyptus, Geranium, Clary Sage, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, Thyme
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Tea Tree - Melaleuca alternifolia
PLANT PART: Leaves
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation
UK DELIVERY WITHIN 4-7 DAYS