All Over The Drop
Ylang Ylang III Organic Essential Oil 10ml
YLANG YLANG III ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Fragrant, sweet and intoxicating, this soothing oil lifts the spirit and relaxes mind and body. With euphoric and aphrodisiac properties it inspires inner peace, joy and self-esteem.
Nervous | Glandular | Circulatory | Skin | Emotional | Spiritual | Healing
Ylang Ylang is a large tree native to the far eastern countries like Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia.
In aromatherapy Ylang Ylang III oil is considered one of the best for relaxing the mind and the body. Simply inhaling the aroma is said to help reduce blood pressure, and in massage the oil naturally enhances relaxation, gently relieving stress and anxiety. Emotionally and spiritually, ylang ylang essential oil helps to connect to inner self to heal emotional trauma. Ylang Ylang III essential oil is valuable for both oily and dry skin types due to its balancing and soothing properties, and can be used for skin and hair care. The sweet exotic aroma of Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil uplifts the spirit, and is considered an effective aphrodisiac, perhaps due to a euphoric and sedative effect.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse for a fragrant uplifting atmosphere to relax and reduce anxiety.
- Massage after blending for sensuous, relaxing, relief from stress.
- Apply diluted to oily or dry skin for balancing soothing properties.
- Blends well with Bergamot, Grapefruit, Sweet Orange, Petitgrain, Lavender.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. Excessive use may cause nausea. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Ylang Ylang III - Cananga odorata
PLANT PART: Flowers
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation
UK DELIVERY WITHIN 4-7 DAYS